Today, I was able to publish version
simple_controllergem. It supports now module names in the controllers and includes fixes for the path redirecting problem. Additionally, I resolved the problem with the code coverage and therefore Code Climate confirms now a great coverage of 96%.
Not the first time I ran in the problem that the
.sshfolder in Windows changed from the
.sshof the specific
user folderto the
folder of the Git installation. Now I tried to investigate what actually causes the problem.
All the time, I was really annoyed about the blog post creation in Jekyll when I needed to create a new file and then to rename it to
day-title.markdown. Today, I just searched for a better solution and found this great approach which I slightly adapted to my needs.
When I was searching for a long time to find a good solution to integrate my Microsoft Exchange calendar to Thunderbird, I found this solution. Although Microsoft hasn’t implemented a solution themself, these guys did this job and provide a great solution. It allows you to read and write(!) appointments into your calendar.
subscribe via RSS